SHE


She

She never stopped
hasn't stopped
she'll run till her soul collapses
jelly like her liver

She swung her hand
like a broken ceiling fan
the light blinking on and off
with every spin

She'll shoot the words out
of her painted red mouth
a bloody, crampy vagina
crusting and scratchy
like unchanged underwear

She grew middle-aged
while I grew up
now she grows old
and I fall over the hill

She left
I ran
but not far enough
so I'll use the umbilical cord
to my advantage
she'll fall into the noose
she meant for me

She's stopped

April 18, 2016


Image of unknown origin, used without permission, with no credit taken, no profit made, and no offense intended.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wouldn't have thought this warranted a "wow" so it's obviously uber appreciated! (Maybe I should add a special "Jensing Like" or "Jensing wow" to the Reaction choices!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit raw...
    Thanks for commenting on my blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete