Kinky Poem

Kinky Poem

I'll give a kinky poem
with whips, chains,
and chandeliers

I'll give you fetish prose
with anal plugs, cock rings, 
and pedicured feet

Is that what you want
edible body paint
and hot candle wax

Body fluids for milkshakes and war paint
leather beds and feather masks

Mark the spot with chocolate sauce
little deaths
resurrections
god in the night
fame in the light

and I'll see you again
in the next sexy sonnet

April 8, 2014
Tressa Lee Breen

Check out NaPoWriMoer wabi-sabi...beauty in imperfection's eighth entry "Second Thought".

4 comments:

  1. It would seem we are on a similar theme. except your's has a "happier"ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, a previous boyfriend, asked me on Twitter yesterday, "No new kinky poem today?" and a prompt was born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Hope you have it published for eternity. My daughter would love it too.

    ReplyDelete