Walk In My Mind



Walk in my living room 
walk in my mind 

Stuffed animals 
laughs 
tears 
loneliness 
friends 
of my childhood 

Electric moon light 
god 
goddesses 
all my faith 
and finally 
lack thereof 

Books and movies 
constant companions 
they take me through time and space 
next stop 
everywhere 

Pens and notebooks 
ah my fetishes 
I pull stories from myself 
sometimes with a caress 
sometimes with a beating 

I’m all in 
I’m all here 
around my room 
and in my mind 

the shortest path 

the longest walk 

April 19, 2020

Day 19 of 30
NaGloPoWriMo prompt: write a "walking archive": go on a walk and gather up interesting things, those things become your "walking archive".

Day 13 of 100

Image of unknown origin, used without permission, with no credit taken, no profit made, and no offense intended.

2 comments: